Types of Aid
皇冠hg0088开户官网there are four types of financial aid:
- Grants - Awards are usually based upon financial need and do not need to be paid back.
- Scholarships - Awards are usually based upon merit or achievement and do not need to be paid back.
- Loans - Awards need to be repaid with interest.
- Work-Study -- Award must be earned by working.
these four types of financial aid have different funding sources. they are:
- Federal Grants
- Federal Work-Study
- Federal Loans
- State Grants
- La Roche Grants
- La Roche Scholarships
- Endowed and Annual Scholarships
- Private Loans