皇冠hg0088开户官网la roche university created the providence institute to help students who may have struggled academically in high school to reach their full potential and educational goals in college and beyond.
through the providence institute, you will receive personal and individualized attention from assigned peer counselors and tutors, as well as staff in the office of student academic support services (sass). our main priority is to assist and support you throughout your academic pursuits at la roche.
Students are selected as potential candidates for the PI Program after submitting their high school transcript, SAT/ACT scores and attendance record.
The Office of Freshman Admissions will evaluate your application materials and inform you if you meet the criteria for the Program.
皇冠hg0088开户官网extenuating circumstances which may have adversely impacted your academic record should be brought to the attention of your admissions counselor during the application process.
Average PI Range
SAT: 760-790 (Total Score)
ACT: 16 (Composite Score)
Candidacy into the Program is contingent upon scheduling an on-campus interview with the Office of Admissions for both yourself and a parent/guardian (or individual serving In Loco Parentis). Interviews may be arranged prior to an Open House event or other scheduled visit. You will receive notification by mail regarding your admission status following your interview.
- Demonstrate study strategies that increase academic achievement
- Self-monitor class work to meet deadlines and academic expectations
- Develop responsible decision-making skills
- Benefit from relationships with peers, faculty and staff inside and outside of the classroom
- Become a respectful and contributing member of the La Roche Community
- Access and utilize, when necessary, all available resources and support services